Chapter II: Obligation of Public Authorities
Section 4 (1) (b) and 4 (1) (c) of the RTI Act, 2005
- 11. The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made
- 12. The manner of execution of subsidy programmes, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programmes.
- 13. Particulars of recipients of concessions, permits and authorisations granted by it
- 14. Details of information, available to or held by it, reduced in electronic form
- 15. The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use
- 16. The names, designations and other particulars of the Public Information officers
- 17. Returns.
- 18. RTI DISCLOSURE BY REGISTRAR (VIGILANCE) with regard to Disciplinary action.
- 19. Court Rules
- 20. Notifications & Practice Directions