IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI
TELEFONAKTIEBOLAGET LM ERICSSON (PUBL) ..... Plaintiff
Through: Ms. Prathiba M. Singh, Sr. Adv. with Mr. Saya Choudhary
Kapur, Mr. Ashutosh Kumar and Mr. B. Prashant Kumar, Advocates.
INTEX TECHNOLOGIES (INDIA) LIMITED ..... Defendant
Through: Mr. Saikrishna Rajagopal, Mr. Rajiv Choudhary, Mr. J. Sai
Deepak, Mr. Subhajit Banerjee, Mr. Aditya Kutty, Ms. Julien George and Ms.
Sauvi Dutt, Advocates.
HON'BLE MR. JUSTICE RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW
O R D E R
I.A. No.6741/2014 (u/S 149 CPC)
1. The senior counsel for the plaintiff under instructions states that
the deficiency in the court fees shall be made up within ten days.
2. Accepting the said undertaking, the time for payment of court fees
is extended for a period of ten days.
3. The application is disposed of.
4. The counsel for the caveator/defendant has appeared. The caveat
CS(OS) 1045/2014 Page 1 of
I.As. No.6737/2014, 6738/2014, 6739/2014 and 6740/2014 (all for exemption)
5. Allowed, subject to all just exceptions.
6. The applications are disposed of.
CS(OS) 1045/2014 and I.As. No.6735/2014 (u/O 39 R-1and2 CPC) and 6736/2014 (u/O
26 R-9 CPC)
7. The plaintiff has sued for permanent injunction to restrain the
defendant from infringing the patent of the plaintiff and for recovery of
damages of Rs.56 crores and for ancillary relief of delivery of
8. Issue summons of the suit and notice of the applications to the
9. Notice is accepted by the counsel for the defendant.
10. Written statement/reply be filed within two weeks. It is made
clear that since ad-interim order sought by the plaintiff is not being
granted today, in case the written statement/reply is not filed within
the said time, the hearing shall go on.
11. The replication/rejoinder be filed within two days thereafter as
12. In view of the short date given, the senior counsel for the
plaintiff does not press for ex-parte relief at this stage.
13. List on 8th May, 2014 at 1415 hours.
RAJIV SAHAI ENDLAW, J.
APRIL 16, 2014
CS(OS) 1045/2014 Page 2 of